We have been advising on a wide range of issues namely:
- assets consolidation and corporate restructuring of companies of the Agricultural Sector including Antimonopoly Legislation issues.
- legal support of a leading Ukrainian agricultural holdings on assets restructuring including Antimonopoly Legislation issues.
- legal support of acquisition of assets of the agricultural enterprises of the Amarant Group including antimonopoly legislation issues.
- legal support of financial issues of “Astarta-Kyiv” Agro-Industrial Holding (banking and corporate financing of Ukrainian producers).
- representation of interests of Koninklijke Bunge B.V. (Rotterdam, Netherlands) in the AMCU on obtaining the AMCU approval for establishing a Joint Venture by Koninklijke Bunge B.V. (Rotterdam, the Netherlands) and NUTRE SGPS, S.A (Oliveira de Frades, Portugal) on the territory of the Netherlands .
- representation of the USA Poultry and Egg Export Council and Brazilian Chicken Producers and Exporters Association in anti-dumping investigation regarding imports into Ukraine of chicken halves and quarters including legs and parts thereof originating in the United States of America and Brazil. The investigation was terminated without application of any anti-dumping measures.
- representation of «AE Nibulon» Ltd in the AMCU in respect of violation of legislation on economic competition, abuse of dominant position SE “Delta – Lotzman” and legitimating of actions taken by captain of the vessel “Preventer”.
- representing one of the largest domestic producers of agricultural products in a dispute on annulment of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine decision;
- defense of the executives of one of Ukraine’s largest agricultural holdings in criminal case launched by the prosecutor’s office on tax evasion. Pre-trial investigation of the case was conducted by the State Tax Police of Ukraine;
- representation of one of the largest agricultural products producers
- in the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) and in the International Arbitration Court of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (“VIAC”).