We provide legal advice on various matters including:
- representation of General Motors Company in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on obtaining of the AMCU approval of purchasing «Delphi Corporation» assets producing automobile units and spare parts, total amount of transaction exceeding 3.2 billion USD.
- representation of General Motors Company and Adam Opel GmbH in preparation and filing papers to the AMCU as to the approval of the AMCU received by Magna International Inc. and Sberbank of Russia to purchase shares in the authorized capital of Adam Opel GmbH.
- representation of «Delphi Automotive LLP» in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on obtaining [through “Delphi (UK) Holdings Limited” (London, the United Kingdom)] control over Radclive Holdings Limited (Buckingham, the United Kingdom) and its subsidiary “Hartridge Limited” (Buckingham, the United Kingdom)”, total amount of transaction exceeding EUR 3, 22 billion.
- consulting and practical assistance in documents preparation on behalf of General Motors Company on obtaining the AMCU permit for setting up a joint venture «GM PSA Purchasing» (Brussels, Belgium) by «Peugeot S.A.» (Paris, France) and «General Motors Holdings LLC» (Detroit, USA).
- consulting and practical assistance in documents preparation on behalf of General Motors Company on obtaining the AMCU permit for concerted practices in a form of joint development and production of vehicle segments and components by Peugeot S.A. (Paris, France) and General Motors Holdings LLC (Detroit, the USA).
- legal support of Adam Opel AG (formerly Adam Opel GmbH) activity on the territory of Ukraine;
- representation of Nissan Motor Ukraine in the investigation of the passenger cars import into Ukraine regardless of the country of their origin and their export;
- representing a major European trucks manufacturer in disputes on termination of lease agreements and debt collection under these agreements.