Olena Hladyuk – Counsellor with Sergii Koziakov & Partners, leads the practice of intellectual property. She also specializes in Litigation, Commercial Arbitration, International Trade, Antitrust/Competition law, Corporate Law, Real Estate.
In 2019 Olena Hladyuk was recognized as one of the leaders in the practice “Intellectual property” according to the study of the Legal Newspaper “Client Choice. 100 best lawyers of Ukraine”. In 2021 recognized as one of leading lawyers of Ukraine in intellectual property law according to the international ranking The Legal 500.
Olena Hladyuk is admitted to the Ukrainian National Bar Association. She is a speaker and participant of national and international forums, seminars and conferences, as well as the author of numerous articles and comments published in The Ukrainian Journal of Business Law, Interfax-Ukraine, “LIGA:ZAKON”, “Yurydycheskaya gazeta”, ” Yurydycheskaya Praktika”.
– protecting interests of the State of Ukraine in court case on the return of treasures of “Scythian gold” (Kingdom of the Netherlands);
– protecting interests of the State of Ukraine in court case on the killing of the Italian journalist Andrea Rocсhelli – “Vitaliy Markiv’s case” (Italian Republic);
– representing the interests of one of the biggest national high precision outfit producer in defense industry in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (the ICAC);
– representing the interests of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine during acquisition of Real Estate for accommodation of the Ambassador’s residence and the Embassy’s building;
– advising Hyundai Corporation on restructuring and securing the debt owned by Ukrainian borrowing company; bringing to justice persons participating in crimes;
– representing manufacturer and exporter Suzhou Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. during an anti-dumping investigation regarding the import into Ukraine of refrigeration and freezing equipment from China and Turkey;
– representing Korean Electronics Association and Samsung Electronics group of companies in the safeguard investigation regarding the import of refrigeration and freezing equipment, regardless of country of origin and export;
– representing Korean Textile Trade Association in an anti-dumping investigation regarding the import of pile fabrics (including long-pile fabrics) and terry fabrics from China and the Republic of Korea;
– representing US Poultry and Egg Export Council, the Brazilian Association of Chicken Producers and Exporters, and their members in an anti-dumping investigation regarding the import of chicken meat from the United States and Brazil;
– representing “Optima-Farm” company in the AMCU’s investigations of violation of legislation on protection of economic competition on the national market of medicine;
– representing General Motors Company in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on obtaining of the AMCU approval for purchasing of assets of Delphi Corporation producing automobile units and spare parts;
– representing the interests of a leading Ukrainian producer of ventilated facades (“SCANROC”) in patent and domain disputes;
– representing the interests of authors of the popular animated character “Kapitoshka” in court disputes on copyright protection;
– advising one of the largest Ukrainian producers of alcohol products on protection of trademarks;
– conducting negotiations and advisory support to a number of National and European pharmaceutical companies on drug patenting;
– advising the owners of one of the largest Ukrainian online services (portals) on splitting IP rights and management of intellectual property portfolios.
Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, International Law Department (Master of International Law, Translator from French, 2009).
Kiev Slavonic University (Degree in Philology “English, Czech languages and literature”, 2008).
Beijing Language and Culture University (PRC, 2006).
International Fulbright Program (ADR Process: Skills Development and Implementation, 2009).
PSB – Paris School of Business (Doing Business & Entrepreneurship in Europe, 2019).
Sergii Koziakov & Partners – Counsellor (2014 – present).
Sergii Koziakov & Partners – Senior Associate (2011 – 2014).
Sergii Koziakov & Partners – Associate (2010 – 2011).
Volkov Koziakov & Partners – Associate (2008 – 2010).
Ukrainian, Russian, French, English, Czech, Chinese.