Our combination of legal and industry experience allows us to provide industry –specific, client-tailored advice on the issues of Corporate Law in Ukraine to major Ukrainian and foreign companies, namely AVON Cosmetics Ukraine (consumer products), DELTA SPORT (consumer products), Kapsch Telecom (telecommunications), Videoservice Ukraine (video products), ZTE (telecommunications), Lenovo (manufacture of computer equipment), Henkell & Sohnlein (production of alcoholic drinks), Suzhou Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd (production of refrigerators), Samsung Electronics Overseas BV (Production of electronics, of mobile communications, computer and household appliances), TP-LINK Technologies Co. (provider of SOHO&SMB networking products and the World’s No.1 provider of WLAN and Broadband CPE devices).
We have been advising:
- on “McDonald’s Ukraine Ltd.” investment projects on construction and operation of fast food restaurants and “Khreschatyk Plaza”, business center including participation in negotiations with lessors and real property sellers of land plots and buildings, due diligence of title documents, transaction structuring, drafting contracts and transaction support, state registration of real estate.
- negotiating and legal support in transactions of real estate acquisition for creation of food supermarket chain “MEGAMARKET”.
- negotiating, drafting documents and supervision of shopping centers construction in Ukraine.
- on all legal issues of AVON Cosmetics Ukraine business activity in Ukraine, construction and operation of its warehouse and office premises in Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Kharkiv, Donetsk;
- on development of a chain of restaurants “Shvydko”;
- acquisition of participatory interest to the extent of one hundred percent of “Ukrainian Commercial Real Estate Ltd.” (retail entertainment centers).
- preparation of documents for Henkell&S?hnlein Sektkellereien Geselschaft m.b.H (Wien, Austria) and obtaining of the AMCU approval to purchase the CJSC “Kiev Champagne factory” shares.