Andrii Pylypenko – attorney-at-law, specializes in international trade, antitrust/competition law, litigation/dispute settlement and arbitration.
In 2019, 2020 Sergii Koziakov & Partners recommended as leading firm in Competition and International trade by The Legal 500.
Following the research by The Legal 500 EMEA in 2020, it is noted that Andrii Pilipenko has broad experience in rendering legal services in the field of antitrust/competition law to Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Andrii is recognized as National expert in the area of Trade & Customs and Cartel Regulation by Getting the Deal Through.
– protection of interests of the State of Ukraine in the case on the killing of the Italian journalist Andrea Rocсhelli (Italian Republic);
– protection of interests of the State of Ukraine in the case of the return of “Scythian gold” (Kingdom of the Netherlands);
– representing Itron group (USA) during the investigation of the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine of the case of abuse of dominance on markets of natural gas;
– advising HEINEKEN International B.V. on trade and competition law;
– representing Tedis Ukraine in Ukrainian courts while challenging the largest fine in the history of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine – UAH 421 mln;
– representing the State Enterprise “Ukrspirt” while challenging the Decision of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on abuse of dominance and imposition of fine in amount of UAH 33 million;
– representing Subsidiary enterprise “Lactalis-Ukraine” while challenging the Decision of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on unfair competition and imposition of fine in amount of UAH 34 million;
– protecting the interests of strategic enterprise of the chemical industry of Ukraine – Odessa Port Plant – in three unprecedented cases against the Antimonoly Committee of Ukraine, OJSC Togliattiazot (Russian Federation), SE Ukrhimtransammiak on alleged abuse of dominance. The AMCU’s investigation and merits of subsequent three cases covered the territory of CIS countries;
– representing the interests of Ukrainian major energy holding company in the M&A project;
– efficient advising of one of the world’s leading car manufacturers on trade, customs and competition law.
- one of the authors of the Project “National Export Strategy and Action Plan for Ukraine for the period 2016-2020” (under request of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and supported by the Western NIS Enterprise Fund);
- one of the authors of the proposals for the reform of the customs, currency legislation of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine “On Foreign Economic Activity” (requested by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting).
Andrii Pylypenko is the author of numerous articles and comments published in periodicals “LIGA:ZAKON”, “Yurydychna gazeta”, ” Yurydycheskaya Praktika”, “Europeyska Pravda” on international trade, antitrust / competition law, judicial practice in the application of Ukrainian legislation.
Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, International Law Department (English language master program “International trade regulation”, 2015).
Sergii Koziakov & Partners – Attorney Assistant (2015-2017).
Sergii Koziakov & Partners – Attorney-at-Law (2018-present).
Ukrainian, Russian, English.