Olena Shompol is an Of Counsel with Sergii Koziakov & Partners, PhD in Law specializing in Environmental Law, Land Law and Labor Law.
Olena Shompol is admitted to the Ukrainian National Bar Association.
Olena Shompol authored more than 35 scientific studies and publications, including textbooks, and co-authored many research and practical guidance to legislation.
Education: Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Law Faculty (Master of Law).
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Law Faculty – Assistant Professor of Environmental Law Chair (2001 – present).
- Adviser to Member of Parliament of Ukraine on a pro bono basis (2008).
- Research Center for Human Rights of Law Faculty of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University – research assistant (1998 – 2001).
- Ministry of Ecology and Nuclear Safety of Ukraine – Head of Legal Department (1996 – 1997).
- Prominvestbank of Ukraine, legal department of banking operations – legal advisor (1994 – 1996).
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, German.