Mykhailo Kuznietsov – Senior Associate, Attorney at Law, specializing in litigation, corporate law, bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate and construction. He is also a member of the National Bar Association of Ukraine.
– representing a leading Ukrainian manufacturer of suspended ventilated facades SCANROC in patent and domain disputes;
– advising Hyundai Corporation (South Korea) on restructuring and securing debt obligations of the Ukrainian borrower company; prosecution of persons involved in the commission of a criminal offense;
– representing the interests of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine on the acquisition of real estate for the placement of the ambassador’s residence and the embassy office;
– advising and representing the interests of the leader of the Polish and Ukrainian market of clinker and ceramic roofing KLINKIER-BUD (Poland) in corporate disputes;
– legal support of the companies Lenovo Group Limited (Hong Kong) on corporate relations;
– legal support of companies of the Itron group (USA) on corporate relations.
Mykhailo Kuznietsov received a higher legal education at the Law Faculty of the Kiev University
of Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
In addition, in 2020, Mуkhailo completed the course “International Law” at the International Business Management Institute (IBMI).
• Law Firm "Sergei Koziakov & Partners" – attorney (2018-present).
• Public Joint Stock Company «State Joint Stock Company «Automobile Roads of Ukraine» –
leading legal adviser (2015-2018).
• Intelconsulting LLC – legal consultant (2014-2015)
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
Ukrainian, Russian, English.