Mykhailo Kuznietsov – Senior Associate, Attorney at Law, specializing in litigation, corporate law, M&A, bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate and construction. He is also a member of the National Bar Association of Ukraine.
– representing a leading Ukrainian manufacturer of suspended ventilated facades SCANROC in patent and domain disputes;
– advising Hyundai Corporation (South Korea) on restructuring and securing debt obligations of the Ukrainian borrower company; prosecution of persons involved in the commission of a criminal offense;
– representing the interests of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine on the acquisition of real estate for the placement of the ambassador’s residence and the embassy office;
– advising and representing the interests of the leader of the Polish and Ukrainian market of clinker and ceramic roofing KLINKIER-BUD (Poland) in corporate disputes;
– legal support of the companies Lenovo Group Limited (Hong Kong) on corporate relations;
– legal support of companies of the Itron group (USA) on corporate relations.
– defending interests of LLC “Eastern Beverage Trading” and LLC “Beverage Trading Company” in litigations regarding usage of trademarks of one of the most famous vodka (alcohol beverage) in Ukraine;
– representing the interests of Ukrainian major energy holding company in the M&A project/corporate relations;
– obtaining permits from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for concentration in the form of gaining control over a part of the business entity – the State Enterprise of Alcohol and Vodka Industry “Ukrspirt”.
– acting for Zhunan Huali Construction Group Co., Ltd. » (China) on corporate relations and participation in enterprises established under the laws of Ukraine.
– support, creation and consulting of the Consortium “A-ENGINEERING”, created for the implementation of world and European standards of construction, reconstruction and maintenance of facilities; development and implementation of other joint programs and projects in the field of infrastructure development of oil and gas and energy complex of Ukraine, including through modernization, production, as well as implementation of the latest equipment and leading engineering solutions, on the need to obtain appropriate permits from the Antimonopoly Committee Of Ukraine.
Mykhailo Kuznietsov received a higher legal education at the Law Faculty of the Kiev University
of Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
In addition, in 2020, Mуkhailo completed the course “International Law” at the International Business Management Institute (IBMI).
• Law Firm "Sergei Koziakov & Partners" – attorney (2018-present).
• Public Joint Stock Company «State Joint Stock Company «Automobile Roads of Ukraine» –
leading legal adviser (2015-2018).
• Intelconsulting LLC – legal consultant (2014-2015)
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
Ukrainian, Russian, English.